Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pasa may refer to:
- Pasa of Silla, the fifth ruler of Silla, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea
- Paşa (disambiguation), common Turkish surname and title
- Pan African Sanctuary Alliance
- Pasa, Iran
- Savoonga Airport, ICAO code PASA
- Parachute Association of South Africa
- Pāśa, a concept in Indian philosophy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.